The energy that’s generated by the group is so amazing. Come and tap into the power of community, Kundalini Yoga and the Full Moon energies.
Home For The Soul
September is right around the corner!!!
As we all ease back into our regular routines we wanted to do something special for the community.
So we created a bunch of amazing special Yoga packages for you. Save money and really go deep into your yoga practice. These packages will also help you along on your healing and self discovery journey.
On Monday September 7th there will only be the morning 9:30AM class available. All other classes are cancelled for that day.
Yoga Teacher Training Orientation Sessions
On Saturday September 12th from 12:30 – 1:30PM we’ll be holding orientation sessions for our upcoming Yoga Teacher Training Program.
So if you’re thinking about registering for the Program and want to meet some of the teachers and have your questions answered in person you should come and join us.
We do need you to RSVP for these sessions. So just reply to this email and let us know what date we can expect to see you.
We do have an affordable monthly payment plan for our Teacher Training Program. Take the inner journey of self-discovery this September. Join us for the Fall Yoga Teacher Training Program.
Do you like pictures?
We just uploaded some of the pictures from our recent Yoga Teacher Training Graduation Ceremony. → Click here to view them
My heart bursts with love every time I look at them.
It’s exciting to be able to offer our Yoga Teacher Training Programagain.
Seven years ago I never thought it would’ve been possible for me to become a yoga teacher.
I loved how yoga made me feel. People would often hear me talking about how I thought yoga was the best medicine to take for whatever you were dealing with.
But to actually become a yoga teacher seemed like a dream that was always just out of reach for me.
I’m forever grateful to Karla for giving me the nudge I needed to see that it wasn’t impossible to actually make this dream a reality.
I feel that same responsibility to share this transformative process and experience with you now.
And I want to let you know that it’s not as difficult as we make it out to be to go for what you want.
We’re all super-busy people.
That’s why we designed our Yoga Teacher Training Program to work within your busy life.
We just finalized the teaching schedule for the program (→ click here to see the schedule) and we specifically designed the course so you can still have:
- Every other weekend off
- Your mornings and evenings to yourself
On top of that you get to:
- connect with other amazing students
- learn new things
- explore new potentials for yourself
- be guided and nurtured by our wise and talented instructors
Even if you don’t go on to become a yoga teacher the change and transformation that you’ll experience from the program will be totally worth it.
Go deeper into your practice and yourself this fall by joining us for our upcoming Yoga Teacher Training Program which starts September 19th.
You deserve it.
P.S.Your life that would really benefit from this program. Please take a moment and share it with them. They’ll thank you.
Want to learn to meditate and beat stress at the same time?
While you’re in the program you get the added benefit of going deeper into your meditation practice by coming to the 8:35PM class as a special bonus.
There’s only a few spots left for the new offering of the Stress Reduction Programwhich starts on Monday August 10th so if you’re on the fence about signing up for this session please secure your spot before it’s gone.
August and even September are shaping up to be some pretty fantastic months to help you heal, grow and de-stress.
Here’s what we have scheduled for you:
- Sunday Evening Restorative Yoga with Christina: This specialty class with Christina has two upcoming dates, August 16th and September 20th. → Click here to find out more and to register
- Kundalini Yoga & Full Moon Healing Meditation Circle: Saturday August 29th is the next date for our transformative Kundalini Yoga & Full Moon Healing Meditation Circle. If you’ve never been to one before do yourself the favour and give it a try. We do need you to Pre-Register for this class as it is on a Saturday → Click here to find out more and to register
- Yin Yoga & Reiki by Candlelight: This class was a HUGE success the first time we offered it. Now it’s back by popular demand. Secure your spot before it’s gone (Sept 13th) → Click here to find out more and to register
- 8 Week Stress Reduction Program: Our popular Stress Reduction Programwill be starting up again on Monday September 14th and runs for eight weeks. Space is limited and we sell out each time it’s offered so be sure to secure your spot now before it’s gone(there’s only 3 spots left). → Click here to find out more and to register
- Hormone Yoga Therapy: Our long-standing and transformative Hormone Yoga Therapy program is back this fall! Classes start on September 17th → Click here to find out more and to register
- Relax & Release – Restorative Yoga and Thai Massage: The August 30th event has sold out already. So we’ve just announced a new date on September 27th. Be quick and secure your spot before they’re snatched up → Click here to find out more and to register
- Beginning in August our Friday Flow & Restore class has a new start time of 5:45PM.
- Also in August, Cheryl McKenzie will be taking over the Wednesday 5:45PM class and it will be changing over to Yang Yin
- Only one Stroller Fit class in August (Thursdays from 11-12PM)
- Private Yoga Sessions are a great way to go deeper into the practice and get the one-to-one attention you need
- Thai Massage is still being offered by the talented Kate
- Reiki can still be scheduled during the summer months.
Thai Head Massage Special Introductory Offer
This beautiful healing treatment uses firm rhythmic movements on your key upper tension areas. Your neck, shoulders, scalp, upper back and face are cared for so that your tension and cares just melt away. Special Introductory Price $50 for 1 Hour Thai Head Massage (Sale ends September 15th) → Click here to find out more and to register
Upcoming Specialty Classes and Events
Only 15 spots available.
You will engage in the ancient Chinese traditional practice of Yin Yoga and mindfulness meditation mixed with intuitive, energetic healing to help relieve stress and alleviate tension, while targeting deep fascia and promoting and simulating blood and oxygen flow throughout the body.
This groundbreaking program will benefit individuals experiencing hormonal imbalance symptoms such as: Emotional instability, insomnia, fatigue, depression, migraine, infertility, hair loss, hot flashes, night sweats and polycystic ovaries, PMS, amongst many others.
Get stretched, and cultivate deep relaxation through the combined therapeutic power of Thai Massage and Restorative Yoga. During this special 2-hour class you will receive Thai massage therapy while being guided through a series of relaxing, restorative yoga poses. Prepare to let go of deep tension, breathe more deeply, and almost effortlessly flow into bliss.
New to Yoga? Looking to step on the mat for the first time? Then the Yoga for Beginners series is perfect for you. Starts this Monday May 4th!!! This program is recommended for those new to yoga and who want to establish a solid foundation for their practice.