The energy that’s generated by the group is so amazing. Come and tap into the power of community, Kundalini Yoga and the Full Moon energies.
Home For The Soul
ATTN: There will only be the morning 9:30AM class this holdiday Monday August 3rd. All other classes are cancelled. Hope you have a great long weekend!!!
Want to learn to meditate and beat stress at the same time?
While you’re in the program you get the added benefit of going deeper into your meditation practice by coming to the 8:35PM class as a special bonus.
There’s only a few spots left for the new offering of the Stress Reduction Programwhich starts on Monday August 10th so if you’re on the fence about signing up for this session please secure your spot before it’s gone.
Did you know that July has two Full Moons? On Friday July 31st from 7-8:30PM* we’ll have our transformative Kundalini Yoga & Full Moon Healing Meditation Circle. We first tap into the healing power of Kundalini Yoga. Then we glide effortlessly into a healing meditation circle. Even you’ve never been to one before do yourself the favour and give it a try.
* On Friday July 31st the 7:05 class with Amanda will be canceled so that we can tap into the power of the Full Moon Meditation Circle and Kundalini Yoga offered by the gracious, wise and beloved Anna.
Holiday Monday – August 3rd
On Monday August 3rd we will only have a 9:30AM class available. All other classes are cancelled for the day.
Thai Head Massage Special Introductory Offer
This beautiful healing treatment uses firm rhythmic movements on your key upper tension areas. Your neck, shoulders, scalp, upper back and face are cared for so that your tension and cares just melt away. Special Introductory Price $50 for 1 Hour Thai Head Massage (Sale ends September 15th) → Click here to find out more and to register
- Relax & Release – Restorative Yoga and Thai Massage: We’ve just announced new dates for this super popular class with Liz. → Click here to find out more and to register
- Kundalini Yoga & Full Moon Healing Meditation Circle: Did you know that July has two Full Moons? On Friday July 31st from 7-8:30PM* we’ll have our transformative Kundalini Yoga & Full Moon Healing Meditation Circle. We first tap into the healing power of Kundalini Yoga. Then we glide effortlessly into a healing meditation circle. Even if you’ve never been to one before do yourself the favour and give it a try.→ Click here to find out more and to register
- Sunday Evening Restorative Yoga with Christina: This specialty class with Christina was just added to the offerings for August. → Click here to find out more and to register
- 8 Week Stress Reduction Program: Our popular Stress Reduction Programwill be starting up again on Monday August 10th and runs for eight weeks. Space is limited and we sell out each time it’s offered so be sure to secure your spot now before it’s gone(there’s only 3 spots left). → Click here to find out more and to register
- Beginning in August our Friday Flow & Restore class has a new start time of 5:45PM.
- Also in August, Cheryl McKenzie will be taking over the Wednesday 5:45PM class and it will be changing over to Yang Yin
- Only one Stroller Fit class in August (Thursdays from 11-12PM)
- Private Yoga Sessions are a great way to go deeper into the practice and get the one-to-one attention you need
- Thai Massage is still being offered by the talented Kate
- Reiki can still be scheduled during the summer months.
Upcoming Specialty Classes and Events
Only 15 spots available.
You will engage in the ancient Chinese traditional practice of Yin Yoga and mindfulness meditation mixed with intuitive, energetic healing to help relieve stress and alleviate tension, while targeting deep fascia and promoting and simulating blood and oxygen flow throughout the body.
This groundbreaking program will benefit individuals experiencing hormonal imbalance symptoms such as: Emotional instability, insomnia, fatigue, depression, migraine, infertility, hair loss, hot flashes, night sweats and polycystic ovaries, PMS, amongst many others.
Get stretched, and cultivate deep relaxation through the combined therapeutic power of Thai Massage and Restorative Yoga. During this special 2-hour class you will receive Thai massage therapy while being guided through a series of relaxing, restorative yoga poses. Prepare to let go of deep tension, breathe more deeply, and almost effortlessly flow into bliss.
New to Yoga? Looking to step on the mat for the first time? Then the Yoga for Beginners series is perfect for you. Starts this Monday May 4th!!! This program is recommended for those new to yoga and who want to establish a solid foundation for their practice.