Home For The Soul
THi there Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know of a couple of things coming up this week/weekend:
- Family Day Weekend Hours: Saturday and Sunday normal hours. On Monday we will only have two classes that day (we do need a minimum of 5 people pre-registered to run these – details below)
- Heal the Heart with Ashleigh and Tiffany is taking place this Sunday February 18 from 2-4PM
- This weeks Dharma talk will be on Right View from the Buddha’s Noble Eightfold Path. It’s a little like seeing the world with a new perspective, or a new set of eyes, so that you can feel empowered to make changes that will lead to true and authentic happiness, Wednesday from 7:10 – 8:25PM
- To watch the video of last weeks Dharma talk on the Four Noble Truths PLS click here
Family Day Weekend Hours and Classes
- Saturday February 17th, regular classes
- Sunday February 18th, regular classes and the Heal the Heart Workshop
- Monday February 19th, morning Hatha Flow from 9:30-10:45AM and Family Yoga from 11-12 ($10 for Adults $5 for Kids) ***We do need a minimum of 5 people signed up to run these Holiday Monday classes. So if you’re interested PLS hit reply and let us know or call the studio 905-265-2400)***
Hope to see you soon!
- Heal the Heart with Ashleigh and Tiffany, Sunday February 18 from 2-4PM
- The Awaken Course: Introduction to Buddhism, starting Wednesday February 7th from 7:10 – 8:25PM and running for nine weeks (Drop in’s welcome).
Upcoming Specialty Classes and Events
Only 15 spots available.
Ever feel like you’re always running, planning, thinking or doing. This class will help you learn gentle yoga postures that restore your body and mind. You will also learn mediation techniques that reduce stress and increase relaxation. You don’t need to always feel like you’re catching up or running, being still and quiet is so much more enjoyable.
Get stretched, and cultivate deep relaxation through the combined therapeutic power of Thai Massage and Restorative Yoga. During this special 2-hour class you will receive Thai massage therapy while being guided through a series of relaxing, restorative yoga poses. Prepare to let go of deep tension, breathe more deeply, and almost effortlessly flow into bliss.