The energy that’s generated by the group is so amazing. Come and tap into the power of community, Kundalini Yoga and the Full Moon energies.
Home For The Soul
We are super excited to officially announce our 2015 Yoga Retreat at the breathtakingly beautiful Scandinave Spa.
The Spa is Nestled in a natural forest, minutes from downtown Collingwood, Blue Mountain Resort and the fresh water of Georgian Bay. It’s the perfect setting to experience the colours of fall.
There’s limited spots available so if you’re looking to have a relaxing getaway at one of Ontario’s best kept secrets then secure your spot now before they’re all gone.
Want more info about the spa? Then click here to see a video tour of what you’ll experience.
- Beginning in August our Friday Flow & Restore class has a new start time of 5:45PM.
- Also in August, Cheryl McKenzie will be taking over the Wednesday 5:45PM class and it will be changing over to Yang Yin
- Private Yoga Sessions are a great way to go deeper into the practice and get the one-to-one attention you need
- Thai Massage is still being offered by the talented Kate
- Reiki can still be scheduled during the summer months.
Want to learn to meditate and beat stress at the same time?
While you’re in the program you get the added benefit of going deeper into your meditation practice by coming to the 8:35PM class as a special bonus.
There’s only a few spots left for the new offering of the Stress Reduction Programwhich starts on Monday August 10th so if you’re on the fence about signing up for this session please secure your spot before it’s gone.
The fall and winter months are shaping up to be some pretty fantastic months to help you heal, grow and de-stress.
Here’s what we have scheduled for you:
- Supermoon/Lunar Eclipse!!! Kundalini Yoga & Full Moon Healing Meditation Circle: This is my Monthly recharge my soul class. I love it!!! Monday September 28th is the next date for our transformative Kundalini Yoga & Full Moon Healing Meditation Circle. We do need you to pre-register in order for us to run this class. → Click here to find out more and to register
- Sunday Evening Restorative Yoga with Christina: The next class with Christina is on Sunday October 4th. → Click here to find out more and to register
- Yin Yoga & Reiki by Candlelight: This class was a HUGE success the first time we offered it. Now it’s back by popular demand. Secure your spot before it’s gone. → Click here to find out more and to register
- 8 Week Stress Reduction Program: Our popular Stress Reduction Program runs for eight weeks. Space is limited and we sell out each time it’s offered so be sure to secure your spot now before it’s gone → Click here to find out more and to register
- Hormone Yoga Therapy: Our long-standing and transformative Hormone Yoga Therapy program is back this fall! → Click here to find out more and to register
- Relax & Release – Restorative Yoga and Thai Massage: We’ve just announced a new date on September 27th. Be quick and secure your spot before they’re snatched up → Click here to find out more and to register
Upcoming Specialty Classes and Events
Only 15 spots available.
You will engage in the ancient Chinese traditional practice of Yin Yoga and mindfulness meditation mixed with intuitive, energetic healing to help relieve stress and alleviate tension, while targeting deep fascia and promoting and simulating blood and oxygen flow throughout the body.
This groundbreaking program will benefit individuals experiencing hormonal imbalance symptoms such as: Emotional instability, insomnia, fatigue, depression, migraine, infertility, hair loss, hot flashes, night sweats and polycystic ovaries, PMS, amongst many others.
Get stretched, and cultivate deep relaxation through the combined therapeutic power of Thai Massage and Restorative Yoga. During this special 2-hour class you will receive Thai massage therapy while being guided through a series of relaxing, restorative yoga poses. Prepare to let go of deep tension, breathe more deeply, and almost effortlessly flow into bliss.
New to Yoga? Looking to step on the mat for the first time? Then the Yoga for Beginners series is perfect for you. Starts this Monday May 4th!!! This program is recommended for those new to yoga and who want to establish a solid foundation for their practice.