The energy that’s generated by the group is so amazing. Come and tap into the power of community, Kundalini Yoga and the Full Moon energies.
Home For The Soul
Some astrologers believe that this months full moon is all about:
* facing your fears
* gaining clarity about the challenges you’re facing
* getting in touch with what you truly need to move forward in life
Join us this Saturday April 23rd for our monthly Kundalini Yoga & Full Moon Healing Meditation Circle with Anna from 7:00 to 8:30 pm.
I look forward to the healing energy from the group every month. This is the time that I recharge, renew and restore myself.
To help you slow down, release and discover a hidden well-spring of joy within you we have these amazing workshops and programs:
- Create Your Own Dream/Vision Board New Date coming soon! please email us directly if you wish to reserve your spot.
- Restorative Yoga with Christina, Sunday May 15th, 7:00 to 8:30 pm
- Kundalini Yoga & Full Moon Healing Meditation Circle with Anna Saturday April 23, 7:00 to 8:30 pm
- Relax and Restore with Liz Sunday May 22, 4:00 to 6:00 pm (FULL)
- Chakra Aromatherapy Workshop with Amanda, Saturday May 7th, 2:00 to 3:30 pm
Upcoming May/June Events:
- Restore and Relax for Partners with Lilian
- Beginners Acro Yoga with Amanda and John
- Yoga and Aromatherapy with Ashleigh
- Intuitive Eating with Caroline Dupont
- Primordial Sound Meditation with Florence
Upcoming Specialty Classes and Events
Only 15 spots available.
Ever feel like you’re always running, planning, thinking or doing. This class will help you learn gentle yoga postures that restore your body and mind. You will also learn mediation techniques that reduce stress and increase relaxation. You don’t need to always feel like you’re catching up or running, being still and quiet is so much more enjoyable.
Get stretched, and cultivate deep relaxation through the combined therapeutic power of Thai Massage and Restorative Yoga. During this special 2-hour class you will receive Thai massage therapy while being guided through a series of relaxing, restorative yoga poses. Prepare to let go of deep tension, breathe more deeply, and almost effortlessly flow into bliss.