New To Yoga?
If you’re just beginning a yoga practice we highly recommend that you consider enrolling in our Yoga for Beginners Series that covers the basics of Yoga in a progressive and methodical way.
One of our recent Yoga for Beginners students said, “What a positive space for learning! The instructor is fantastic and the pace is great. Truly and guided yoga class. Thank you.”
A very popular course for beginners and those who wish to develop a yoga practice with a strong foundation. We recommend supplementing this workshop with at least 1 or 2 drop-in level l or Yoga l classes per week.
If you’re not able to commit to the Yoga for Beginners Series, we recommend that you begin your practice by coming to 1 to 3 Level l/Yoga l classes per week.
Yoga Studio Guidelines
The following are a few simple guidelines to enhance your yoga experience at Body To Bliss:
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your class is scheduled to begin
- We understand that things happen and you may be late for a class and we don’t want that to stop you from practicing. There is a 5 minutes grace period to join a class in progress but we kindly ask that you enter the studio quietly with minimal noise to avoid any disruption.
- Please refrain from entering or leaving the studio during opening meditation or final savasana.
- Preserve the sanctity of our yoga studio, by remembering to turn off all electronic devices before entering, laying your mat quietly, and respecting people who are already enjoying the quiet environment.
- Please refrain from wearing heavy perfumes or scented oils as we aim to offer a scent free environment. We do however burn incense to cleanse our space regularly.
- Be mindful of the peaceful atmosphere of the space. It is a quiet space for whispered conversations only. Yoga classes and healing treatments may be taking place.
- The role of the teacher is to guide and assist students. This may not include demonstrating all postures. Please select a class level that is suitable for you and communicate all injury, healing and pregnancy details to your teacher before class.
- Enjoy your practice and let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience here at Body To Bliss.
The Body To Bliss Yoga Family